What could be better than a guided bike ride in Central Park, the first landscaped public park in the USA? Your guide, a top-rated city-licensed professional, rides alongside you and shows you all that the park has to offer: Bethesda Fountain, hidden waterfalls, cast-iron bridges, movie scenes, celebrity homes, skyscrapers… all while passing beneath many of the park’s 26,000 trees. You’ll learn the history of New York City, told in terms of the development of the city and its parks. You’ll bike right up to Strawberry Fields, the memorial to the life of John Lennon, and see the famous building where he lived.
Central Park is a public park in the heart of New York City. A perfect combination of historical architecture and nature, truly one of the wonders of the world, right in the middle of New York City's skyscrapers.
Whether you decide to see Central Park with your family, your friends, or independently, this guided bike tour meets your needs. Our experienced and knowledgeable tour guides will share their interesting insight about historical attractions, celebrity homes, and movie locations in accordance with your wishes. Their job is to keep you entertained!
This fun tour takes about 2 hours, including various stops near essential attractions of Central Park, allowing you to avoid getting lost or roaming aimlessly.
* Turn around Cherry Hill fountain as gorgeous west side buildings swallow you up.
* Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, tributes to John Lennon.
* Be amazed by the skylines across the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir.
* See the beautiful Great Lawn's landscape from atop of Belvedere Castle.
* Smell the glamorous flowers of the Shakespeare Garden.
* Take a look at Frederick Law Olmsted and Calvert Vaux's masterpiece Bethesda Terrace, considered by many to be the heart of Central Park.
* Appreciate the Alice in Wonderland statue that overlooks the conservatory water.
* Souvenirs in Tavern on the Green gift shop are always appreciated back home!
When you take this tour, we will provide all the necessary the equipment like the bike, a map, helmet, and basket. Please remember to bring your cameras; you won't want to miss taking pictures of must-see places within this beautiful park!
Summer/Fall: In warm weather, dress light, wear sunblock & bring comfortable shoes.
Winter/Spring: In cool weather, wear layered clothing to ensure comfort.